Chicken Meatloaf Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 1/4cup ketchup (for topping)
Chicken Meatloaf Recipe Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Put veggies in food processor and process until very fine.
- Then mix chicken, breadcrumbs, cheese, eggs, and chopped veggies all together.
- Form into 3 small loaves and spread ketchup on top.
- Cook for about 15-18 min.
- Cool and serve.
*Note: can sub in any veggies