Here’s a recipe for a sweet and spicy chicken flatbread sandwich.
- Chop up a chicken breast into cubes
- Sprinkle Smokehouse seasoning over the chicken, being sure to get both sides
- Pour chipotle sauce into a zip lock bag, put chicken into bag, pour more sauce, mix around. Marinate for 10-20 minutes
- Spray pan with olive oil and cook chicken through (5-6 minutes).
- Spread spicy hummus on half of a tortilla, top with shredded cheese then put on the cooked chicken and microwave for 20 seconds to melt the cheese.
- Fold over your tortilla and press in the Foreman Grill for 2.5 minutes