A Southern California staple brought to you from the east coast. Another quick and easy to follow recipe for a flavorful meal from the left coast.
Stay tuned all the way to the end for an Easy Guy Cooking bonus clip!
- Add filets of Tilapia to a baking pan
- Put 3 pats of butter on each filet, along with light breadcrumbs, a lot of Paprika, black pepper and a teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over each filet
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 375
- Cut filets into “wrappable” sized pieces
- Spread sour cream on a tortilla
- Put Tilapia on the tortilla and cover with chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese
- Wrap it up and enjoy!